Our aim is to make Pie Factory Margate a vibrant and exciting place to visit and do business. We do not normally extend a booking beyond four weeks to ensure there’s something new for people to see . We will consider any arts, craft and media related event – but surprise us! We are always looking for something different (provided it is legal).
Some basic ground rules:
- You must keep the Gallery staffed at all times the doors are unlocked
- The fire doors must be kept clear at all times
- In booking the gallery, you confirm that you have Public Liability Insurance
- The building must be locked and the alarm set when you leave the building
- Please don’t sell food or drink – you are not licensed to do this
- We will clean the building and empty the bins but do expect you to keep the place tidy
- Let us know immediately if something breaks or stops working
- We have a maximum capacity of 80 visitors in the gallery (please note: this is currently further restricted by Covid-19)
- Stay legal and please be considerate to our neighbours
- Adhere to Covid-19 related Government regulation and precautions
When you book the gallery you will be sent a link to sign an online booking agreement, which includes confirmation that you have Public Liability Insurance and will complete a risk assessment before your event. If you would like to view this agreement before booking please get in touch.
There are no additional charges to hiring the gallery apart from the hire fee. A deposit of £100 is taken on the first day of hire and returned within 7 days of the end of hire, subject to damages.
Payment online is taken upfront at the time of booking, however we are happy to discuss paying a deposit and spreading payments over time (must be paid in full by 6 months before the hire). If you are a collective and would like to pay individually and receive separate invoices, this can also be arranged.