Hire the Gallery – 2024 onwards
From £395.00 per week
You can find availability and book the gallery using the calendar below. Begin by clicking in the Start Hire box and use the arrows to find available dates, which show as green, choose your preferred start date then click in the End Hire box to select the final date of your booking. All bookings run from Wednesday to Tuesday.
Please note, from January 2024 onwards the gallery will be let on a Wednesday to Tuesday rotation (previously Thursday to Wednesday). This change allows exhibitions to be open from Thursday, to take more advantage of the weekend, and was made following feedback from exhibitors.
- 10th January to 5th March – £395 per week
- 6th March to 5th November – £485 per week (excluding the Bank Holiday weeks)
- 6th November to 17th December – £415 per week
Bank holiday weeks are £535 per week, they are:
- 27th March to 2nd April
- 22nd May to 28th May
- 21st August to 27th August
Currently all Bank Holidays and summer weeks are available, but these get booked up very quickly.
If there is a particular week you have in mind, please contact us by email and we can hold it for a short time while you make arrangements.
Discounts and Payment Plans
We are committed to supporting local community events and may be able to offer a discount for hire. Please get in touch with details of your event to discuss.
To help with the cost of hire, we may also be able to spread the cost over several payments (full hire fee is due six months before the event), please get in touch to discuss.
Our exceptional facilities include:
- Good broadband and Wi-Fi
- Full disabled access
- Two WCs including disabled and baby changing table (Please note: these are currently for artists use only and closed to the public due to Covid-19)
- Environmentally friendly heating
- Good decorative order
- Step ladders
- Storage area (Please note: tea making equipment has been temporarily removed due to Covid-19)
- Chairs and table available for use of customers
- Deep commercial sink
- The two back galleries have blinds to create dark rooms if required
- First aid kit provided
- Bike store at back of building
- Hand sanitiser provided
Booking Agreement and Charges
Our aim is to make Pie Factory Margate a vibrant and exciting place to visit and do business. We do not normally extend a booking beyond three weeks to ensure there’s something new for people to see. We will consider any arts, craft and media related event – but surprise us! We are always looking for something different (provided it is legal).
The hire fee of the gallery includes:
- Use of the gallery and its facilities from Thursday morning (time to be agreed between artist and gallery manager) until 5pm on the last Wednesday of the hire.
- Listing of your event with supplied information about the exhibition, one supplied image and one supplied artist background on Pie Factory Margate website.
- Submission of your supplied Press Release to local newspapers and Visitor Information Centre.
We have a simple agreement that sets out what we expect of each other and the rest is up to you. Payment can be made by cash, card or bank transfer.
A £100 loss and damages deposit is payable electronically 7 days before occupation on the first day of hire. This will be returned to you when you leave, however any breakages or damages to the building will be deducted from this. Loss of the key and alarm fob will be recharged at cost currently around £50.
We provide a comprehensive hanging system – please use it as we will have to charge you for holes made in our walls as well as misuse of hanging wires and hooks.
Click on a photo below to view it full size.
For further information about booking the gallery, please call us on 01843 294 175 or email us at email@example.com