Book the Gallery
From £315.00 per week
You can find availability and book the gallery using the calendar below.
Our exceptional facilities include:
- Environmentally friendly heating
- Professional door counter with download facility
- Good broadband and Wi-Fi
- Full disabled access
- Baby changing table
- Two WCs including disabled
- Banner fixings on outside of building
- Good decorative order
- Tea making facilities and storage area
- Chairs and table available for use of customers
- Deep commercial sink
- Additional wall space and hanging in back gallery
- The two back galleries have blinds to create dark rooms if required
- First aid kit provided
- Bike store at back of building.
Booking Agreement and Charges
Our aim is to make Pie Factory Margate a vibrant and exciting place to visit and do business. We do not normally extend a booking beyond four weeks to ensure there’s something new for people to see. We will consider any arts, craft and media related event – but surprise us! We are always looking for something different (provided it is legal).
2018 prices are as follows:
- March to 26 December (excluding the following Bank Holiday weeks) £315 per week
- 27 December to 2 January 2019 £325
The following dates, which include Bank Holiday weekends, are £350 per week:
- Thursday 29 March to Wednesday 4 April 2018
- Thursday 3 May to Wednesday 9 May 2018
- Thursday 24 May to Wednesday 30 May 2018
- Thursday 23 August to Wednesday 29 August 2018
2019 prices are as follows:
- 3 January to 27 February £325 per week
- 28 February to 18 December (excluding the following Bank Holiday weeks) £345 per week
The following dates, which include Bank Holiday weekends, are £385 per week:
- Thursday 18 April to Wednesday 24 April 2019 – booked
- Thursday 2 May to Wednesday 8 May 2018
- Thursday 23 May to Wednesday 29 May 2018
- Thursday 22 August to Wednesday 28 August 2018 – booked
The hire fee of the gallery includes:
- Use of the gallery and its facilities from Thursday morning (time to be agreed between artist and gallery manager) until 5pm on the last Wednesday of the hire.
- Listing of your event with supplied information about the exhibition, one supplied image and one supplied artist background on Pie Factory Margate website – additional artist background listings and images will be charged at £15 per artist. For solo exhibitions each additional image will be charged at £10.
- Listing of your event in Pie Factory Margate newsletter circulated across our email, Facebook and Twitter community.
- Submission of your supplied Press Release to local newspapers and Visitor Information.
We have a simple agreement that sets out what we expect of each other and the rest is up to you. Payment can be made by cash, card or bank transfer.
A £100 loss and damages deposit is payable one week before occupation. This will be returned to you when you leave, however any breakages or damages to the building will be deducted from this. Loss of the key and alarm fob will be recharged at cost currently around £50.
We provide a comprehensive hanging system – please use it as we will have to charge you for holes made in our walls as well as misuse of hanging wires and hooks which will be charged at £10 each.
The deposit can be paid by BACs or cheque, which will be returned by BACs, or in cash on day of entry to the Gallery, which will be returned on return of the keys and after inspection at the end of the booking.
Download a Booking agreement.
Click on a photo below to view it full size.
For further information about booking the gallery, please call us on 01843 294 175 or email us at email@example.com.