Book the Gallery
From £325.00 per week
You can find availability and book the gallery using the calendar below. Begin by clicking in the Start Hire box and use the arrows to find available dates, which show as green, choose your preferred start date then click in the End Hire box to select the final date of your booking. All bookings run from Thursday to Wednesday.
- 2020 is fully booked, we do occasionally have cancellations, which we announce via our Facebook page
- 7 January to 24 February 2021 £345 per week
- 25 February to 22 December 2021 (excluding the Bank Holiday weeks shown below) £395 per week
All weeks that include Bank Holidays are booked
- 6 January to 23 February 2022 £360 per week
- 24 February to 21 December 2022 (excluding the Bank Holiday weeks shown below) £420 per week
The following dates, which include Bank Holiday weekends, are £460 per week:
- Thursday 14 April to Wednesday 20 April 2022
- Thursday 28 April to Wednesday 4 May 2022
- Thursday 26 May to Wednesday 1 June 2022 – booked
- Thursday 25 August to Wednesday 31 August 2022
Our exceptional facilities include:
- Environmentally friendly heating
- Good broadband and Wi-Fi
- Full disabled access
- Baby changing table
- Two WCs including disabled
- Good decorative order
- Tea making facilities and storage area
- Chairs and table available for use of customers
- Deep commercial sink
- Additional wall space and hanging in back gallery
- The two back galleries have blinds to create dark rooms if required
- First aid kit provided
- Bike store at back of building
Booking Agreement and Charges
Our aim is to make Pie Factory Margate a vibrant and exciting place to visit and do business. We do not normally extend a booking beyond three weeks to ensure there’s something new for people to see. We will consider any arts, craft and media related event – but surprise us! We are always looking for something different (provided it is legal).
The hire fee of the gallery includes:
- Use of the gallery and its facilities from Thursday morning (time to be agreed between artist and gallery manager) until 4pm on the last Wednesday of the hire.
- Listing of your event with supplied information about the exhibition, one supplied image and one supplied artist background on Pie Factory Margate website.
- Listing of your event in Pie Factory Margate newsletter circulated across our email, Facebook and Instagram community.
- Submission of your supplied Press Release to local newspapers and Visitor Information Centre.
We have a simple agreement that sets out what we expect of each other and the rest is up to you. Payment can be made by cash, card or bank transfer.
A £100 loss and damages deposit is payable before occupation on the first day of hire. This will be returned to you when you leave, however any breakages or damages to the building will be deducted from this. Loss of the key and alarm fob will be recharged at cost currently around £50.
We provide a comprehensive hanging system – please use it as we will have to charge you for holes made in our walls as well as misuse of hanging wires and hooks which will be charged at £10 each.
The deposit can be paid in cash on day of entry to the Gallery, it will be returned on return of the keys and after inspection at the end of the booking.
Download a Booking agreement
Download a copy of Welcome to Pie Factory Margate – information for exhibitors
Click on a photo below to view it full size.
For further information about booking the gallery, please call us on 01843 294 175 or email us at email@example.com. Please note that our manager’s office day is generally a Thursday.