Book the Gallery
From £395.00 per week
You can find availability and book the gallery using the calendar below. Begin by clicking in the Start Hire box and use the arrows to find available dates, which show as green, choose your preferred start date then click in the End Hire box to select the final date of your booking. All bookings run from Thursday to Wednesday.
- 7th January to 24th February 2021 – £345 per week
- 25th February to 22nd December 2021 – £395 per week (excluding the Bank Holiday weeks)
We only have one week remaining for this year:
- Thursday 23rd to Wednesday 29th December 2021 (£350 per week)
All weeks that include Bank Holidays are booked
- 6th January to 23rd February 2022 – £370 per week
- 24th February to 2nd November 2022 – £430 per week (excluding the Bank Holiday weeks)
- 3rd November to 30th November 2022 – £395 per week
- 1st December to 21st December 2022 – £370 per week
- 22nd December to 28th December 2022 – £350 per week
Summer dates and bank holidays are now fully booked for next year. Remaining availability is listed below:
- 30th December 2021 to 9th February 2022
- 17th February 2022 to 23rd February 2022
- 24th March 2022 to 6th April 2022
- 27th October 2022 to 2nd November 2022
- 3rd November to 30th November 2022
- 15th December to 28th December 2022
- 29th December 2022 to 1st March 2023 – £380 per week
- 2nd March 2023 to 1st November 2023 – £450 per week (excluding the Bank Holiday weeks, shown below)
- 2nd November 2023 to 20th December 2023 – £405 per week
- 21st December to 3rd January 2024 – £380 per week
Bank Holiday Weeks
- 6th April 2023 to 12th Apr 2023 – £495 per week
- 27th April 2023 – 3rd May 2023 – £495 per week
- 25th May 2023 – 31st May 2023 – £495 per week
- 24th August 2023 – 30th August 2023 – £495 per week
We still have lots of availability for 2023, but bank holidays and summer dates will get booked up fast. If there is a date you have in mind, please get in touch as we may be able to arrange for a deposit to be taken to secure that week.
Discounts and Payment Plans
We are committed to supporting local community events and may be able to offer a discount for hire. Please get in touch with details of your event to discuss.
To help with the cost of hire, we may also be able to spread the cost over several payments (full hire fee is due six months before the event), please get in touch to discuss.
Our exceptional facilities include:
- Good broadband and Wi-Fi
- Full disabled access
- Two WCs including disabled and baby changing table (Please note: these are currently for artists use only and closed to the public due to Covid-19)
- Environmentally friendly heating
- Good decorative order
- Step ladders
- Storage area (Please note: tea making equipment has been temporarily removed due to Covid-19)
- Chairs and table available for use of customers
- Deep commercial sink
- Additional wall space and hanging in back gallery
- The two back galleries have blinds to create dark rooms if required
- First aid kit provided
- Bike store at back of building
- Hand sanitiser provided
Booking Agreement and Charges
Our aim is to make Pie Factory Margate a vibrant and exciting place to visit and do business. We do not normally extend a booking beyond three weeks to ensure there’s something new for people to see. We will consider any arts, craft and media related event – but surprise us! We are always looking for something different (provided it is legal).
The hire fee of the gallery includes:
- Use of the gallery and its facilities from Thursday morning (time to be agreed between artist and gallery manager) until 4pm on the last Wednesday of the hire.
- Listing of your event with supplied information about the exhibition, one supplied image and one supplied artist background on Pie Factory Margate website.
- Listing of your event in Pie Factory Margate newsletter circulated across our email, Facebook and Instagram community.
- Submission of your supplied Press Release to local newspapers and Visitor Information Centre.
We have a simple agreement that sets out what we expect of each other and the rest is up to you. Payment can be made by cash, card or bank transfer.
A £100 loss and damages deposit is payable electronically 7 days before occupation on the first day of hire. This will be returned to you when you leave, however any breakages or damages to the building will be deducted from this. Loss of the key and alarm fob will be recharged at cost currently around £50.
We provide a comprehensive hanging system – please use it as we will have to charge you for holes made in our walls as well as misuse of hanging wires and hooks.
Click on a photo below to view it full size.
For further information about booking the gallery, please call us on 01843 294 175 or email us at email@example.com